May 11, 2012

For my little man..


 James's room is awesome!  It has beautiful baseboards and the most amazing wide plank, pine floors.  Why they have pine floors in just one room, I dunno.  But, I don't ask questions when it comes to beautiful details.


I'd like to get to James's room as quick as I get to Grace's.  They are on the top of the priority list.
I have his room planned to a 'T' in my head.  See inspiration shot below!!

 Benjamin Moore's BLUE!  I am inlove with this room.  I have an old pine sleigh bed that James used to use.  I'm planning on painting it black and painting the matching side table and tall boy another colour. That's when I plan on investing in my own paint sprayer and building a spray room in my garage!!  Don't tell Ryan.  His room is going to turn out gorgeous.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment