May 13, 2012

The Master Bedroom

 The Master Bedroom in the new house is one of the rooms that made me LOVE this house.  The floors are beautiful and instantly reminded me of our farm (tear, still miss that place).  I love the baseboards and the 2 windows scream 'cover me with beautiful, luxurious drapery'.  The room has two huge closets and an ensuite bath. 


 When we were traveled to California a million times a few years ago, we always stayed at the Oceana Hotel in Santa Monica.  Still one of most favourite places ever!  I took a ton of pictures of the decor because it was just beautiful.  But of course I can't fins the pics since this is our 10th move and I can't find anything these days.  Anyway, I swipped some pictures from their website and would love to use them as a inspiration for my master bedroom.






Dare I paint my side tables red.  Another project for my new paint sprayer that I have yet to purchase!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment