May 14, 2012

The Rest of The House

A few pics of the backyard.  It just needs some TLC.  Neighbours aren't gonna like me so much when I put in a new fence and make them fork out half the dough.. muhaaaaaaa.




My Sunroom.  A perfect place to finally put my Brian Gluckstien kijiji find outdoor furniture :)
The Laundry Room

4th Bedroom upstairs which will be converted to the kids Toy Room

Main Bath Upstairs

Main Bath Upstairs.. I know, I know eww.

Ensuite Bath
     
Ensuite Bath  


 Well, there is no doubt this house is going to be a lot of work.  In fact, I have a small panic attack every time I look at the pictures, BUT, I am up for the challenge.  Those of you that know me, know that I absolutely love this stuff.  I love making my house a beautiful place to come home to.  This next house is going to be my toughest challenge yet, but I'm in no hurry.  I plan on NEVER moving again... hahahha.

No comments:

Post a Comment