May 9, 2012

For my little princess....

Could it be more perfect?  PINK!  A pink room is making the transition for my little 4 year old princess quite easy!  My girl is happy in any room that is pink or purple.... I plan on taking this room to the next level... Can't wait to go 'princess' bananas in the room.  And, the room is HUGE!!!

The inspiration shot.  Compliments of Pottery Barn.

I have had a vision of Princess Grace's room for a long time, but haven't been settled enough in a house to complete it.  I can't wait.  This is going to be one of my first projects!

stay tuned!....

1 comment:

  1. How about using the pine furniture for the girls room and using the girls present white furniture , painting it black, for the boy. The slats on the head and foot boards would add openness and give relief from a solidly painted sleigh bed.

    I love your ideas.

    ReplyDelete