May 30, 2012

Kelly Greeeeeeen


This morning, I was browsing through my favourite website, houzz.com, and came across this picture.  I thought to myself 'Ahhh, that GREEEN again'.


My love for Kelly Green all started with this one tear sheet I have of a kelly green chair from Ikea (and no, not because in my previous life I was Katie Kelly).  The tear sheet is from like 4 years ago.  I'm still mad at myself I never went and bought the chair.  The colour is just so striking and looks amazing with all shades of wood.

And yea, I am so cool I have an entire filing cabinet dedicated to just tear sheets.  Fully labeled  Exterior, Fireplace, Lighting, Flooring etc...   I harass my poor Mom and Mom-in-law for their left over magazines.  And, I frequently stop by my local thrift shops to swipe all of their home decor magazines.  I have Country Life magazines from the 90s.... That's how you can pin point real timeless design!!!  I'm moving in just 2 weeks today, and it's killing me to part with my magazines, but I can't imagine moving them.  I seriously have like 100. 

Anyway, back to Kelly Green...  A few key pieces, or accessories....
Source
Source

Source 
Source
 Inspiration Rooms....

Source
Source


Source
Source

Source

Source
Source


No comments:

Post a Comment