May 31, 2012

Bedroom Pendant Lights

When building my Waterford house, I learned quite a bit about light fixtures.  I had to buy one for each and every room of the house.  I spent hours upon hours searching for just the right fixture for each room.  My favourite of all were the 3 mercury glass pendants in my Kitchen.  I ordered then from West Elm.

My Waterford Kitchen
Actually wait, it's a tie between the mercury glass fixtures and the Thomasville Sphere fixtures in my dining room and entrance...


Waterford Dining room.  Sorry, no such a great pic...

Anyway, I have a new appreciation for lighting.  Especially hanging lights.  I LOVE shopping for light fixtures and believe that a new light fixture can truly transform a space.

A new trend (actually it's an old trend, just updated) is having pendant lights as your bedside lighting - rather than a lamp.  This is a great space-saving idea, and can make for a dramatic statement in a bedroom.

Some inspiration shots...

Source
Source

Source
Source
And here are some of my favourite pendants.  All from Candelabra Lighting & Home Decor.  LOVE this website.  I don't even think they ship to Canada, but I don't care.  It's a great inspiration resource.







2 comments:

  1. I found simply the information I already searched all over the place and simply could not come across. What a perfect web site.
    Kitchen Pendant Lights

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete