May 26, 2012

I'm obsessed with Houndstooth!!!

One of my most favourite patterns of all time is houndstooth.  Why?  I have no idea, but I have always been drawn to houndstooth fabrics.  So I am devoting an entire post to Houndstooth!

I have these 2 incredible chairs I bought a few years ago from Stoney Creek Furniture.  My cat has destroyed them and they are in desperate need of reupholstering.  Right now, they are in my basement because they have no place in the Waterford House.  But, they will be making a comeback in the new Burlington house.  Which means, I get to reupholster them.  Fabric shopping..yeaaaa!

The Chairs!!!
I have always wanted to cover them in a dramtic houndstooth fabric.
Robert Allen

Premier Prints
Premier Prints

DesignerFabrics.ca

Source

Source

Source
 If I don't end up using a houndstooth fabric on my chairs, I will definitely incorporate it in other areas of the new house.  Some inspiration....

Jonathan Adler Source
Source
Source

Wall Stencil Source
Wall Shelf Source
Wallpaper Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Told you I was obsessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment