Jul 5, 2013

Getting Started on GG's Room

This week I have slowly been starting Grace's room.  I'm trying so hard to stay on budget and and complete her room for under $200 bucks.  So far, so good!  The last few days I've done some shopping and today I prepped the walls.  I'll probably start painting Monday while the kids are at VBS.  I am so excited to give her a new, big-girl room.

Some before pics....




Busy busy spray painting... lamps, frames, table, curtain rods....


I scored this gorgeous antique chandelier on kijiji for just $40 bucks.  Took some negotiating, but my mom taught me well.


All ready to be painted!!


I immediately feel inlove with this fabric.  Not sure what I am going to do with it yet.  But at just $6/meter, I couldn't resist picking up some.  And the feather boa.... it'll make it's way in some how!!


No comments:

Post a Comment