Nov 2, 2012

Favourite Finds Friday

It's it just me or was this not the longest week ever?!?!

Favourite Finds from this week.....

I'm hooked on updating my bedroom right now.  My brother and sister-in-law bought me euro pillows for my bday, so now I am even more obsessed with designing my master bedroom and investing in some decent bedding.  This is the one that I desperately want.  Barbara Barry's Poetical Collection.  Unfortunately it's going to cost me a fortune to get all the pieces I want need.  So I may have to bank my pennies for a few months! Check out Centsational Girl's blog.  She did her Master with the  bedding and I love it.  Definitely using her room as my inspiration.



I came across this interesting idea on Pinterest.  Ever heard of Pond Pools?  So weird.
Check out this article at The Daily Green






Ryan has always wanted his desk in the middle of his office, but really, who wants to see the back of a computer and all it's mess.  I may have found a solution!!! A start anyway!!  Cord management solution from Room and Board.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete