Oct 30, 2012

10 Awesome, Affordable Light Fixtures

One of my favourite things to shop for is Light Fixtures.  They update a room instantly, and are a way to add some personality to your decor.  These days, you can find beautiful, chic fixtures at local big box stores, for fair prices.  No need to break the bank at fancy lighting stores.

Here are a few of my favourites.


Equinox Collection by Thomasville.  Available at The Home Depot ($198.57)



Piedmont Collection by Thomasville.  Available at The Home Depot ($233.67)



Concerto Collection by Titus Manufacturing.  Available at The Home Depot ($179.99)
(I want this for Grace's room! Picture it with pink walls...ohhhhhhh!)



Shimmer Chandelier by Debbie Travis.  Available at Canadian Tire ($219.99)




Mavis Semi Flush Mount by For Living.  Available at Canadian Tire ($74.99)


Semi Flush Mount available at Rona ($89.99)


1-Light Pendant available at Rona (34.99)


Flush Mount available at Rona($64.99)




1 Light Pendant available at Rona($59.99)
I want this above my sink in my kitchen!


6 Light Pendant available at Rona ($299.99)

Rona.ca has such incredible light fixtures. I could have added another dozen to this post.  Worth checking out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment