Oct 7, 2012

Painted my garage & portico!


Errr, my exterior is almost done!  It's taking forever!  But, I can see the light!!!

I just finished painting the garage doors and the portico.  I had the colour custom matched to my new shutters - which are taking forever to come in. 

Even my Brother noticed I painted - so I must be something right!!!



 I had to get up on the portico roof to paint the very top.  The kids got such a kick out of it.


The colour also matches the casing around my new front door.


It's gonna look so good when it's finally all done.  Just patiently waiting for my new shutters.  I bought them as a Birthday gift for myself, so with my luck, they'll come in on the 21st!!

 This is how my house is looking today.  I'd also like to get some new garage door hardware.  Some nice chunky door pulls.

It doesn't look like it too dramatic of a change, but once you see the final before and after shots, you'll see.... such a huge difference.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete