Oct 12, 2012

Favourite Finds Friday

Can you tell I am in Bathroom Mode??

I'm obsessed with renovating my bathrooms right now.  They are horrible! So horrible, I'm hesitant to even post pics of them!  I've had the contractor out, I've narrowed down the looks I want, now, I need to convince the boss (the ver dreamy and handsome boss) it's time for a new project (I got new shutters for my birthday, maybe I can get new bathrooms for Christmas??)

Anyway, I found some pretty cool stuff while shopping online for bathroom stuff.

Imagine having this on a bathroom floor.  I'd have a sign on the bathroom door that said "Tip Toe only please".
Fishscale mosaic with bardiglio imperial marble in hammered finish and bianco carrara marble in honed finish.  AnnSacks.com
Chamberlain Vanity by Cole + Co.
Miguel Double Sconce by John Rosselli through Circa Lighting

Sculpted Mums Shower Curtain, Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment