Oct 21, 2012

Birthdays over 30 suck.

Meh, it's my 31st birthday today.  I am totally one of those annoying chicks that complains about getting old.  Yup, I hate getting old.  I know, I know, I am "only" 31.... but I really miss 29 :(  My gosh, imagine how miserable I'll be when I hit 41.  My poor, poor husband.

On the bright side, I had some pretty cool surprises this week.  First off, my wicked in laws gave me an IPad.  Hello!!!  Awesome!  Notice my lack of blogging this week?  Well, it's all their fault.  I'm addicted to the thing.  In fact, the only reason I am blogging right now is because the battery is dead.

Next awesome surprise was compliments of my dreamy husband.  He bought me new sunglasses.  See how cool I am now.


Next surprise.  My Dad shows up with this... hand made... by him.  So cool!


I'll share..



Next surprise was from my Brother.  Who is surprising me more than ever these days.  He brought me home flowers last night after I babysat their adorable twins.  He's so thoughtful!


And no birthday is complete with out a little treat from myself.  (thanks Cathy & Laura!!!!!)


Grand finale is hot dogs and chocolate cake for dinner... and of course, copious amounts of pinot grigio!

No comments:

Post a Comment