Aug 21, 2012

DIY Decorative Balls with Paint Chips

Sometimes I like to get a little crafty.  What can I say. 

I saw this post on Pinterest from Did Someone Say Party Site


And thought it would be a good way to get rid of some of my paint samples (I think I have over a thousand!!)  So, here's my version.






I bought some Styrofoam balls from Walmart for a buck and a Martha Stewart flower punch for about $10 bucks.  Busted out the massive collection of paint chips and went to town.





Start punching.  (Grace helped me)





Put 2 together and stuck in a pin. 





Then started decorating my balls.






And ta da




4 comments:

  1. Those turned out so nicely! I really love the depth that the different colors give the balls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Taking a peek at your blog as we speak!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete