Jul 21, 2012

Next Project...

I may not be blogging for a bit since my next project is a big one!  The first room that I have decided to tackle is the kid's playroom.

Before we moved in....
Now that we've moved in... (and this is clean!)




The toy room was actually last on my list of rooms to decorate, but I came across this inspiration picture on Houzz.com, and fell in love.  The kids and I took a trip to HomeDepot (the Orange Store as James call it), and bough a few gallons of paint.


Stay tuned.  This may take me a week or so to get done.  I have to paint all the trim and the ceiling and have a few pieces of furniture that need a coat of paint before they make it in the room.  But first, I need to clean up all the toys...not fun!

Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment