Jul 29, 2012

Closet Doors


Why do I get so damn obsessed with the dumbest things?
Today, I was painting the kids toyroom when I shockingly noticed I over looked one thing.... the closet door knob.  Such a juicy detail that I can go bananas with.  So then, I became obsessed.
I've been online all friggin' day looking for the perfect door knobs.  I found some wicked stuff...

Real Wood

Myterra Gemstone Hardware

Graham and Green
Myterra Gemstone Hardware

Graham and Green
Etsy.com
   
Ebay
They light up when you touch them!!!

Source  
Historic Home Hardware
It's a bunny! Check out all the other animals.  Awesome.  Martin Pierce
Source
EBay
Just wrong!

My Favourite by far is the Amethyst knob.  But they come with a hefty price tag, and really, aren't that practical.  And, I am loving the wood ones because I would deck those out in a custom paint job.  I'll have to decide on something!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment