Jun 30, 2014

Kid's Bathroom Reveal

It has been a crazy couple of months around here.  We have had people in and out non stop.  It got to the point where I actually knocked on my own bathroom door before I went it.  Thankfully, we are starting to see lots of progress on this place.  The yard is almost complete, the deck is built, shutters are up and we finally finished one bathroom.

Remember what it looked like???





And here is the design board I put together.



And here is how it finally turned out!  So hard to take pics of a tiny bathroom.












Seriously, I did this bathroom for dirt cheap by purchasing everything at big box stores.  I'm saving up all my Pecos for my custom, pimp kitchen.

Colour: Benjamin Moore Grey Owl
Vanity & Mirrors: Costco
Light Fixtures, Plumbing Fixtures, Towel holder: Home Depot
Tiles: Factory Tile Depot, Burlinton
Accessories: Target

4 comments:

  1. As much as I miss the Kelly Green tile and Eggplant curtains.. I think this looks way better.. the pic with the shower curtain closed makes it look much smaller than it actually is.. Its actually not a bad sized bathroom... Very good job.. nice and clean.. should hold up with the times... Good work sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Enviro - LCS, we offer an extensive range of high quality hygiene products and services, ranging from sanitary disposal bins to Washroom services at highly competitive prices. As the leading supplier of washroom products, such as Air hand dryers, feminine hygiene bins and medical waste disposal systems.

    washroom services Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete