May 27, 2014

Kid's Bathroom Reno & Design Board

Renovation on the kids bath is completely under way!  It's so exciting to finally get these bathrooms done!  I can't believe we've been in this house for almost 2 years.  Time has flown by.  Usually my entire house is done and decorated within a year, but this time around, we are taking our time.  After all, this is our 'forever' house... haha how many times have I said that?!?!

Anyway, here are some "before" pics of the kids bathroom...




And here is the design board I did up for the bathroom...


I really want this bathroom to be fun, fresh, and kid-friendly.  I bought this awesome vanity I found at Costco and sort of used it as my jumping off point.  Then, I found that adorable shower curtain from Anthropologie and  went from there.  

I purchased all of my tile from The Tile Depot in Burlington, and the light fixtures and faucets are from good ol' Home Depot.  

The room is gutted right now, but tiles are going in tomorrow... stay tuned!!


2 comments: