Jan 29, 2014

A few projects here and there....

I don't always blog all of the projects I am working on.  Honestly, I would if I were smart enough to take before and after pics of everything.  But I ALWAYS forget to take pics. And when I do, I am usually just taking a quick shot with my phone.  Shame on me.

Anyway, here are a few random pieces I haven't shown and came across when downloading my pics to my computer....

This side table and vanity is for a wonderful client I met over kijiji.  She purchased a piece from me not too long ago, and ever since, she's been dropping pieces off at my house!! Love her furniture, love her taste and just love her.... hilarious lady :)





An outdated blanket box get a coat of duck egg.




For Christmas this year, I did this jewelry cabinet for my mom.  It matches the console table I did for her a few months ago.  It's an olive green with a dark wax finish.


I just finished this Ikea piece for a good friend of mine.

Ahhhhhh, you can see my horrible mess workshop....

This bad boy was going to be donated to my kid's school for a raffle, buuuut then James saw it.  Yea, it's not leaving my house now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment