Dec 3, 2013

A Quick Before & After!


I took visual merchandising way back in my college days and my teachers used to piss me off all the time saying "don't forget to take pictures of EVERYTHING you do"...  they would harass us during every single project.  It was annoying up until I went to put together my portfolio after 2 years and realized I hadn't taken pictures of some of my best work... They were right.  Why didn't I listen to them? I don't know.  I was too busy thinking about getting out of class as fast as I could and grabbing a pint.  

But, 12 years later, I remember my embarrassing portfolio, and tend to take pictures of most of my work.  Perhaps another 2 years in college would have taught me to take quality pictures.  

Here's an example of some of my great work, but crappy photos!!! haha

I recently did this piece for a client of mine.  She loves burlap as much as I do :)

Before:




After:  







No comments:

Post a Comment