Nov 1, 2013

Fabulous Birthday Present!


Last week was my 32nd birthday, and although I'm not really into big parties or big woopidie doos anymore, my family still always makes a little stink about it by bringing me some presents and cake.  Who can say no to presents and cake!!!

This year, I got a call from my brother a week before we were having a get together, claiming that he got me the BEST birthday gift of all time.  Seriously, you never know what to expect from my brother.  He has some seriously, creative gift giving skills.  

Taaaa Daaaaaah


Some sister's may use such expressions as "WTF" or "Seriously?".... but not me!!!  I screamed with JOY :)  Especially after multiple glasses of Pinot Grigio.  Eeeeeeeek.

Took me 4 days to make this baby look like this...


This is a custom blend of Graphite and Blue Violet.  It made a stunning slate blue that I plan of using through out my house.  The burlap knobs are from The Painted Bench in Hamilton.




MARLEYYYY!!!!


Thanks Mike... xo

2 comments: