Feb 24, 2013

Burlington Bungalow - Powder Room Final

Here is the look that the contractor decided on.


When we first started looking for kitchen countertops, I came across this massive piece of onyx and was in 'awe'!  The stone was stunning and I couldn't stop looking and touching it!  As it turns out, the onyx was made in Pakistan where the contractor and his family are from.  He seemed thrilled that I liked it so much! 

For this build, I was given a specific store that I had to shop at for tile... and long behold, they carried this stunning golden onyx 12" x 12" tile.  I thought to myself that it would be awesome if I could some how incorporate it into the design.  So, I designed the powder room around this tile.

After the other 'looks' I showed the contractor, I wasn't sure he'd go for it, but he called me yesterday as he was purchasing the tile :)

I'm not sure if we will be buying this exact vanity, or building a custom, similar one, but this is the overall 'look' of the powder room. It's going to be a show stopper!

12"x12" Golden Royal Onyx Tile

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete