Nov 30, 2012

Favourite Finds Friday

Some girls like diamonds, some like shoes.  Me?, I like fabric.  I become a gitty mess any time I step foot in a fabric store.  Or, dare I get a 25% off coupon in my inbox for fabric.com.  You should see my basement - filled with boxes of fabric!!!

I found this fabric at Ikea this week and fell in love with the colours.  It's a mix of ikat and watercolour...  So pretty.  I wonder if I could do Grace's room in this fabric.  I could do curtains and cover that chair I got!  and, and, and....
Malin Cirkel Fabric.  IKEA $4.99/m
I fell inlove with this Michael Miller Zoology fabric this season.  Thank goodness Auntie Kitty loved it too, and I was able to get my niece and nephew their Christmas presents in this adorable fabric.  I promise to share the surprise after Christmas!




Could the colours in this print be anymore beautiful??  I am such a sucker for a large scale print!  I would cover a head board in this fabric.  Imagine??  errr, beautiful!

Tonicliving.com
And BTW, tonic living is by far, my most favourite online fabric shop!!!


I would take some Robert Allen fabric over any piece of jewellery any day.   Bahaha, I'm such a loser!!!!

But look... can you blame me?  it's stunning!!





No comments:

Post a Comment