Sep 28, 2012

Favourite Finds Friday!

Hi All, I am starting a new weekly post called "Favourite Finds Friday".

One of my favourite past times is shopping online.  I love finding unique pieces, and if I can find it for a good price - even better.  So, every Friday, I am going to post a few crazy things I have fallen inlove with with online.  I think it's a great way to share some of my favourite online shops as well.

Divine Beaded Basket Chandelier.  From Shades Of Light.  I know it $2700 bucks, but I would seriously pay that.  I think it's a work of art!  Gorgeous.

Ikat Links Rug from West Elm.  It's a great deal at just over $300 (on sale) for a 5x8.  I would have bought this for the office, but they don't offer Canadian Shipping, and if I send Ry to go pick one up in Toronto, I have no idea what he'd actually bring home!
Landsmeer fabric in Citrine by Dwell Studio from TonicLiving.com.  $27.99/yard.  I'm in love with Watercolour fabrics right now.  And this one is at the top of my list.  I would do anything to recover my living room slipper chairs in it.  But I cringe at the thought of little, peanut butter covered fingers all over them.  And my stupid not-declawed cat...crrriiinnngggeee

No comments:

Post a Comment