Jun 3, 2012

Meh.

 Not feeling too 'home-decor-like' tonight.  I'm moving in just a week and a half and I'm having a tough time holding it together.  I've met some great people out here, and I've started a great life for myself and the kids.  I love being in the country.  I feel like I am my best self out here.  I have finally found a place where I feel I belong, and I am proud to live here.  It's going to be tough moving to Burlington.  I'm not a fan of Burlington at all.  There are some things that I am just going to have to let go.  Whatever... I have to keep reminding myself that I am taking one for the Geddes team and I will have to make the best of it.  I am VERY excited to be closer to my Brother and his wife and their twins that will be arriving in a few short weeks.  And one of my bestest friends is due next month.  I can't wait to be able to see the babies when ever I want.  And I did a drive by of my new house last week.  I'm excited to pimp it out. 

Whenever I am feelin' a little down, there is a big ball of furry love that never fails me.  I love my silly dog so much.  This is my favourite pic of him.  Makes me smile every time.  I caught him outside one day just watching the world go by.  I wonder what was going through his head.  Marley - the old man in a dog suit....

No comments:

Post a Comment