Apr 26, 2012

Main Floor Office

To the left of the front foyer is the main floor office.  I love this room and it will serve as a great place for Ryan to shut the door and take over the world.  As far as decorating it goes, I haven't given it much thought. 




I'd love to paint the wood work and maybe even wallpaper.  I'm thinking some masculine, but classic, and not too formal.  A few inspiration shots...

Black Lacquer wood work, lots of red with gold grommets and accessories.

Could be a little too formal.  But who can resist gorgeous wood work.
Love white built ins & moulding with a dark colour on top. 

Red, black and lots of natural materials like sisal and wicker.

Regardless, the room has to revolve Ryan's new John Lennon lithograph.  I'm hoping it'll fit between the built ins and be a real focal point of the room.



Stay tuned!!

CAIT

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete