Dec 27, 2011

The House!

Not much of an intro needed.  My house. Complete and waiting for me.

It still needs work... Bathroom mirrors, kitchen lights, and window coverings.... but I couldn't be more proud.

Front Foyer
Dining Room

Dining Room.  You can see how we face the green space.

My dream white kitchen.

Still need to hang the 3 mercury glass pendant lights

It even has a Sweeper Vac ;)  Also, I'll be adding cris cross grids in the window cabinets.

The top cabinets above the fridge will be changed to glass in the new year.  




The living room. 

Stairs to the Loft

14' Ceilings
Laundry/Mud Room and stairs to basement

Master Bedroom.  Seriously need window coverings!!!

The office is attached to the master bedroom

Master Bath. 

They screwed up my counter top...tear. Not that I mind a little extra carrera marble, I just really wanted a beige granite.  Oh well.

I love this bath tub.  The surround is just beautiful.  All custom. Pictures do it no justice.

The shower.  Fought with builder over this one. I wanted square, but he wouldn't do it. "Square leak. I get ou good canadian round."  LOL

My closet. 

On the way to the loft

The awesome loft

The kids are going to have a blast up here!
Grace's princess room

Love the doors

Hallway to Grace's room

James's room.  Not sure what I want to do in here just yet.


James's room. Poor guy - seriously need window coverings!
The kids bath.   

The walls are grey.  They look quite blue in this pic. 

The mirror and light fixtures need H E L P!
That's it.  Now, you have seen my house.  I love it and can't wait to move in (tomorrow!). It's the perfect size and perfect location.  Please, please, please let this be 'the one'. I hate moving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment