Feb 6, 2013

Burlington Bungalow - Ensuite Bath

The kitchen is finally done!  Layout, backsplash, granite, cabinets, wet bar, hardware, blah blah blah... All DONE!  Was a lot more work than I anticipated, but I love it and it's going to be amazing when it's done.  I'll do up a look board soon to share!

For the past few days I have been working on the ensuite bathroom.  I wanted to do something traditional to appeal to buyers.  This is a high end bungalow, so most likely an established couple will be buying - safer to go traditional than ultra modern.  I think I'll do something modern and contemporary for the powder room.

Anyway, the home owner spotted this vanity and loved it right away, so I designed the rest of the space around it.  I'm going with a subtle berkshire creama marble, but I'm going to go dramatic in the tile layout to add some wow.

I may go for a colour on the wall.... maybe blue???....we'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment