Oct 9, 2012

Good Deals!!

I recently scored this bench from my local Salvation Army for just $10 bucks.  I'm dying to re-purpose it, but I'm not sure where I'm going to use it just yet.  I'm thinking about putting it in my front foyer.  Once I decide, she'll get a make over.






My Mom found this console for me at a Garage Sale for just $20 bucks.  I'd like to paint it and turn it into a make up vanity for my bedroom.  ust have to find a mirror and chair to go with it!




I've also got these 2 kid stools that I'd like to re-do. One is from my old farm.  The previous owners left it behind.  I've already painted it black.  And I believe the other is from my mom-in-law (I take so much from her basement store, I can't remember!).



I'd like to do something fun with these guys.  One day when I am feeling creative!

Anyway, those are some upcoming projects.  Stay tuned to see how they turn out.
That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment