Oct 21, 2011

Decisions, Decisions.

I am having such a hard time choosing light fixtures for the new house.  Actually, it hasn't been that difficult choosing fixtures, it's just been difficult choosing fixture under $1000 a piece!!!

I finally found the ones posted below.  I'll have to take a trip to Buffalo to pick them up (not that I mind!), but I can't decide on which ones to put where.  I need one for the foyer and one for the dining room.  Help!!

The Inspiration Picture

#1

#2

#3

#4

I am also having a hard time deciding on which pendant lights to put in the kitchen.

Inspiration Picture
 
#1

#2


2 comments:

  1. I like #3 for the dining room and #1 for the kitchen
    and #2 for the hallway. Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete