Jul 26, 2011

Inspiration

I love everything Sarah Richardson does.  I'm using a ton of her rooms as inspiration for my new home.

This bathroom is gorgeous and completely attainable.  You can buy this style tile anywhere (I was at Lowes today and they have it) and glass showers like this come in kits now. No need to go custom and spend a fortune.

I want to incorporate rattan and wicker in the new house.  It's a way to bring the outdoors in.

I love the flooring in this picture.  I want something warm and rustic in the new house.  Nothing to cold or modern.  I love the white kitchen and barn board dining table. 
I wish I could just copy and paste this picture into my ensuite!  I love everything about it.

I love this basement.  I have a thing for navy and cream but have never had a chance to use them in a room.  Maybe I'll slip cover my sofas for the new place.  Or, as my mom would advise, just buy new ones.

I have had this picture in my scrapbook for years.  If I had to describe my style in one single picture, this would be it.

White bead board, silver blue, and lots of fabric patterns...my fav.

I love the detailed flooring.  That shower is to die for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment